Since our doors at our first Club have been open, we have been able to help thousands of children realize their potential.
According to a 2005 nationwide survey of Boys and Girls Club alumni*:
- 81% say that the club had a very positive impact on their life
- 97% say their experience with the clubs has made them better off today
- 73% say their involvement with the clubs helped them avoid trouble with the law
- 69% say their involvement with the clubs really saved their life
- 95% say that their club provided them with valuable skills for life
Share your story and experience with us and join our Alumni today
*Conducted by Ipsos-Reid with the support of Sears Canada.