Our volunteers have been making a difference in the lives of our children through their generous contributions of time, skills and commitment. There is still so much to do and there are so many ways to help. There are a variety of volunteer opportunities available at our Clubs that can provide assistance to the young people who attend our Clubs. Put your expertise to work through one of our many volunteer opportunities.
1. Each Club has different volunteer opportunities. Contact each club, to inquire about the positions that they have available
2. The Application and Intake Interview - An application form must be filled out by all potential volunteers. We will also require a photo ID and proof of address.
3. Police and Reference Checks - A police check is required for all volunteers. The police check must be completed before you can start r. We also require letters of reference.
4. Orientation/Training - All volunteers must attend an Orientation at their site. Orientations occur once a month.
5. Follow-up Interview - A follow-up interview is done to go over the Volunteer Handbook and place a volunteer in a location.
For more information contact the Volunteer Coordinator at each local club
|Albion Boys and Girls Club||Khudaija Sheikhemail@example.com|
|Boys and Girls Club of East Scarborough||Michelle Joseph||Michelle@esbgc.org|
|Boys and Girls Club of West Scarborough||Josh Hoodfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dovercourt Boys and Girls Club||Matteo Severinoemail@example.com|
|Eastview Boys and Girls Club||Cathy Henryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|St Alban's Boys and Girls Club||Laurie Taniguchiemail@example.com|
|Toronto Kiwanis Boys and Girls Club||Marnie Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org|